Tiburón Golf Club is located on the same property as The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples. General parking is located on Airport-Pulling Road between Vanderbilt Beach and Pine Ridge Road. The parking fee is $10 per vehicle. Shuttles will be provided to and from the golf course. Those requiring handicapped parking and who have a handicapped parking pass are to enter the Tiburón Golf Club/The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort Airport Pulling Road entrance.
Directions To Spectator / Volunteer Parking
Directions to Spectator and Volunteer Parking will be available in the coming weeks.
Directions to VIP / Handicap Parking
From the North (Ft. Myers) via I-75
- Take I-75 South to Exit 111 (formerly exit 17) - Immokalee
- Take exit 111. Then turn right onto Immokalee Road (State Road 846). Proceed west until you reach the intersection of Immokalee Road and Airport Pulling Road.
- Turn left (south) onto Airport Pulling Road. Proceed 1.8 miles.
- Turn left into Tiburón/The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort entrance.
- Make a right at the first street. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples is located on the left.
From the South (Miami) via I-75
- Follow I-75 (Naples) west until you reach the Naples tollbooth. (This will take approximately one and a half hours driving time.)
- At the tollbooth, proceed forward until you reach exit 107 (Pine Ridge Road).
- Take exit 107 and immediately turn left. Proceed on Pine Ridge Road (west) until you reach the Intersection of Airport Pulling Road.
- Turn right (north) onto Airport Pulling Road.
- Make first right into Tiburón/The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort entrance. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples is located on the left.